Welcome back, today my guest is Valerie Liddell. She is the Founder and CEO of Grind+Growth, which champions business incubation and community, revitalization in the City we love, St. Louis.
[00:01 – 10:55] Grind+Growth
- I introduce and give a brief background about our guest
- Valerie’s motivation to start Grind+Growth
- Helping aspiring, minority entrepreneurs
- The value of business Education
- Partnering with The Self-made Foundation Incorporated to help fund entrepreneurs
- The abundance of creativity in business ideas at St. Louis
- Resilience throughout the COVID-19 crisis
- Types of businesses and entrepreneurs they helped succeed
- Valerie’s time as an Entrepreneur
- More details about Grind+Growth
[10:56– 18:52] Fun Questions with Valerie
- If you could do absolutely anything today, what would you be doing?
- What collections do you have?
- Any recent act of kindness you have witnessed/given/received?
- Connect and Learn more about Valerie
- See Links Below
- Final Words
“The whole purpose of Grind+Growth is to help aspiring, minority, entrepreneurs to sort, manage, and run a successful business, without having to worry about the education piece.” - Valerie Liddell
“When you are an entrepreneur, you really need to learn and understand the true essence of business education, in regards to how it can affect your business.” - Valerie Liddell
“Artists are entrepreneurs.” - Valerie Liddell
“Sometimes you do stuff in secret because it just comes from the heart.” - Valerie Liddell
Learn more about Valerie and Grind+Growth, visit https://www.grindplusgrowth.com/ or contact them through 314-275-0659
To know more, you can connect with me on LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter. Also, visit my website https://100thmm.com/ to learn more about getting your free social media marketing consultation!
I want to know more about you! Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
LEAVE A REVIEW + help someone who wants to overcome fears and obstacles by sharing this episode or click here to listen to more episodes.